Cabin Crew Ryanair Cabin Crew Opportunities – Dublin Recruitment Day 20th of March 2019
Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 130m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32-year safety record. In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
Full training is provided by Ryanair and prior experience is not necessary! We currently have over 9000 Cabin Crew who are responsible for maintaining the highest industry safety standards whilst providing a best in class customer service experience to our 130 million passengers. If you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and have excellent customer service skills then we would be delighted to hear from you!
We would be delighted to meet people who are considering an exciting career move.
We will be holding a Recruitment Day in Dublin, Ireland on the 20th of March 2019 and would be delighted to meet people who are considering an exciting career move.
Reasons to join our Cabin Crew Team!
- Free Training
- Allowance paid during training
- Free uniform in year 1 – Uniform allowance in year 2
- €750 new joiners allowance
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonus
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of €20-€25k
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Great choice of bases.
- Stable 5 on 3 off roster
- Staff travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Permanent contract
What we need from you!
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working mentality and ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Not afraid of early starts and late nights
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- You must be between 5″2 (157 cm) and 6″2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 metres unaided
- Good level of English
How to ApplyApply HERE
397 total views, 1 today