Cabin Crew NORWEGIAN Cabin Crew
Have you wondered what it is like to work in an ever-sunny office?
Join us this summer and find out!
Join our award-winning team of over 5000 dedicated cabin crew across the world and help us make our customers journey beautifully simple. If you enjoy a diverse work schedule and providing exceptional customer service in a safety driven environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
What you will be doing
Being a cabin crew means you will be working as part of a team, where everyone plays an important role in the following;
The crew will gather for a briefing where you will be discussing safety related topics and plan today’s flight(s). The team then proceeds to the aircraft where you will make sure that everything is ready before flight. Once everything is ready, together with the team, you will welcome our customers with a friendly smile. As soon as the doors are closed, we will demonstrate the safety briefing and check that everything is ready for take-off.
The customers are at the heart of everything we do onboard. We`re innovators, problem solvers, warm and adventures at heart. We take pride in the service we deliver, and we always do our best to meet our customer’s needs, and you will be a key player in ensuring our clients satisfaction.
Landing and Disembarkation
Together with the rest of the team you will prepare the cabin for landing and help our customers leave the aircraft in a safe and efficient way, always with a cheerful goodbye. By meeting our customers’ needs and giving them what they like, we are leaving a lasting, positive impression.
What we are looking for
• Confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
• The ability to plan and work in an organized manner, while remining flexible to juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary
• Reliable people with strong attention to detail
• Capacity to work full time irregular working hours
• Energy, resilience and an appetite for hard work
• Fluent in English and preferably speak a Scandinavian language
• Be over 20 years of age
• Above 160 cm or 5’3” of height (The height will be measured at our assessment centre)
• Hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
• Hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
• Have a clean criminal record
• Be able to swim (This will be tested during training)
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
1086 total views, 1 today