Cabin Crew Flight attendant SkyUp Airlines
You’re not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy for a Flight attendant (Lviv).
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainians, while ensuring a high level of safety, service and innovation.
- Ensuring the safety of passengers on board;
- Informing passengers about flight conditions and general rules of conduct for passengers on aircraft board
- Provision service on board
- Provide first aid in case of need
- Maintaining working documentation
- DR flight attendant required
- Class 3 medical certificate, crew member certificate, training certificates
- Education – not lower than a bachelor
- Women – height 164-175 cm / men 173-185 cm
- Nice appearance, no piercing and tattoos on visible parts of the body
- Ability to swim;
- Fluency in Russian, Ukrainian, English
- The presence of a passport, a diploma or a certificate of study, a registered certificate / military ID.
The company offers:
- Official employment and working hours, according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- Operated board Boeing-737 NG
- Education and training at the expense of the company
- Availability of business trips on the territory of Ukraine and abroad
- Transport-base airport “Lviv”
- Probationary period – 6 months
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!
Join the team of professionals!
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
719 total views, 2 today