VIP Cabin Crew Flight Attendant Executive Jet Management
Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified Flight Attendant candidates for a Gulfstream aircraft based in the FRG. Responsibility for the welfare of passengers in all aspects of cabin safety and service. Trained and proficient in the appropriate portions of Abnormal and Emergency procedures. Trained and proficient in all areas of cabin systems and operations. This is a Multi pilot account supported by a Maintenance and Flight Attendant Team. Responsibility for the welfare of passengers in all aspects of cabin safety and service. Trained and proficient in the appropriate portions of Abnormal and Emergency procedures. Trained and proficient in all areas of cabin systems and operations.
- Coordinates preflight activities to ensure the proper maintenance status of the emergency equipment, cleanliness of the cabin, stocking of the aircraft and proper catering orders onboard.
- Responsible to the assigned Pilot in Command of the scheduled trip for all duties. Comply with all Federal Air Regulations (FARs). Ensure passenger compliance with regulatory requirements. Maintain proficiency and currency as a Part 91 or Part 91/135 qualified crewmember. Conducts emergency/service brief prior to each leg and ensures that the cabin is secure prior to taxi.
- Comply with General Operations Manual, company policies and procedures including the Travel & Entertainment Policy for Crewmembers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the owners/charter passengers. Greet all passengers and confirms that the passenger manifest is correct. Provide a first class environment by preparing meals, tending to the needs of passengers and maintaining an orderly cabin.
- Responsible for assuring that the company’s goals for safety, security and quality are met by continual compliance with the company Safety management System (SMS) program and reporting through the appropriate process any safety, security or quality recommendations or non-compliance observations.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Customer service experience required, fine dining & culinary meal planning experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to work irregular and long hours according to flight schedules.
- Must meet and successfully complete the EJM Flight Attendant Training Program.
- Certified to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in the usage of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures.
- Proper cleaning and laundering of all cabin linens and serving ware.
- Ability to operate all of the entertainment systems and equipment on board the aircraft as well as perform basic troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the purchase and stocking of cabin supplies and catering from bakeries, markets and restaurants.
- Preference given to local candidates with Gulfstream rating and similar aircraft size experience.
- Full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 57% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan
- Two-week paid vacation
How to Apply
92 total views, 2 today