Cabin Crew Emerald Airlines Cabin Crew
Come fly with us….
Emerald Airlines is Ireland’s newest airline and we are now recruiting for experienced Cabin Crew to join our team at Dublin Airport.
At Emerald Airlines, you will get to work with a great team; we are a tight-knit organisation who value integrity, openness and collaboration. You will get the opportunity to be part of an exciting new Irish airline and to fly in the most eco-responsible commercial turbo-prop aircraft, the ATR 72-600.
What we can offer you:
- Great earning potential
- Regular roster, stable 5:2:5:3 pattern
- Company pension scheme
- Annual medical
- Staff Travel Privileges
- Job security – permanent positions available
Vacancies are for experienced Cabin Crew only. You must hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew attestation and be eligible to work in Ireland without restriction. We are looking for candidates who are highly professional, warm, friendly and positive, who will fit well with our growing team at Emerald Airlines. You should be passionate about ensuring the highest standards of safety while delivering an excellent customer service experience to our guests.
Additionally, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Over 18 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s flying experience.
- Hold a current EASA medical certificate.
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction (i.e. EU Passport Holder or Non-EEA Citizen holding Stamp 4).
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Hold a valid EEA passport.
- Flexibility to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights.
- Ability to arrive within 90 minutes from your base when on reserve duty.
- You need to be prepared to spend time away from base overnight and time on call.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
94 total views, 2 today