Cabin Crew Due to our ongoing A330 fleet expansion we are looking to recruit CABIN CREW
Due to our ongoing A330 fleet expansion we are looking to recruit CABIN CREW to work on our pandemic related cargo operations.
Accountable to: Manager Cabin Crew
Base: Nearest “International Gateway Airport” to your residence
About the role:
As a Cabin Crew Member your role is to ensure operational safety and security are performed to the highest standards when at all times building effective working relationships with colleagues and service partners to work as one team.
- Holds an EASA Attestation.
- Must be able to work away from home for periods up to 21 days.
- Is passionate for delivering excellent service.
- Is over 18 at the time of the application.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Holds a valid UK / EU passport with a minimum of 12 months before expiry date.
- Able to undergo a Criminal record Check for all countries of residence for more than 6 months or more in the previous 5 years.
- Able to obtain and retain an airside pass.
- Preferably holds a valid C1/D USA.
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to work within a multi-national dynamic team and work environment.
- An excellent opportunity to develop professionally.
- A varied work pattern taking you to many different parts of the world as we continue to develop our ACMI capabilities.
- A 3-month rolling contract.
If you are interested in the above listed role then please send your CV and Supporting Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those successful in reaching the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted within 14 days of receipt of application.
683 total views, 1 today