Cabin Crew Cabin Crew Spain 2021 (Seasonal) New Applications
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
Our crew take great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure and also making a difference to every customer on every flight. Our Cabin Crew are the face of easyJet and we are looking for hard working and passionate individuals to join our airline and contribute to our future success.
This vacancy is for people looking to join us in one of our three Spanish bases; Barcelona, Palma and our new seasonal base opening in Summer 2021, Malaga. We kindly request that you only apply for one Cabin Crew role with us; our system will automatically withdraw any additional applications.
- Local Spanish employment contract
- You will receive exceptional training to help you be confident and the best you can be – this is provided at no cost to you
- Development opportunities to support your growing career at easyJet
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Attractive annual leave package
- Crew catering provided whilst you are on duty
- Access to staff and standby travel across the easyJet network, discounted pre book seats and hold luggage
- easyJet Plus membership – including speedy boarding
- Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment or currently hold an EU EASA Cabin Crew Medical
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Fluent in Spanish both written and spoken
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and climb into a life raft from the water
- Have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of right to work in the relevant country.
- Must hold an EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing
- A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
- To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC)
How to Apply
371 total views, 1 today