Cabin Crew Cabin Crew Opportunities in Europe
Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC, which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air. We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions across Europe for Summer 2021.
Our Recruitment Days will look a little different but we still want to make your dreams of becoming Cabin Crew a reality!
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU if based in the EU upon successful completion of training
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new peopl
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of €17 – €25k
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
432 total views, 1 today