Cabin Crew Cabin Crew London Luton 2021
This vacancy will close at midnight on Tuesday 26th January 2021. Due to the high number of applications we expect to receive, this vacancy may close earlier than the above date so we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
Our crew take great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure and also making a difference to every customer on every flight. Our Cabin Crew are the face of easyJet and we are looking for hard working and passionate individuals to join our airline and contribute to our future success.
Here at easyJet, and with the promising progress of the vaccine roll out, we know that our customers will want to travel again when they can and we need to be ready to take people on a much-needed holiday when they do.
As travel is always busier over the summer season, we are looking for some great people to come and join us over this period. We are now recruiting for seasonal fixed-term roles with start dates at the end of April – beginning of May 2021
Virtual Assessment Centres will be held in March 2021. Dates will be released on 29th January 2021 and you’ll receive an email notification of this.
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
- Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and climb into a life raft from the water
- Have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of right to work in the relevant country.
- Must hold an EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings
- To obtain an aircrew ID you must be able to provide a full 5 year history of either your employment or education including all relevant valid Criminal Record Checks (CRC)
- UK employment contract
- You will receive exceptional training to help you be confident and the best you can be – this is provided at no cost to you
- Development opportunities to support your growing career at easyJet
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Attractive annual leave package
- Crew catering provided whilst you are on duty
- Access to staff and standby travel across the easyJet network, discounted pre book seats and hold luggage
- easyJet Plus membership – including speedy boarding
- Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel
What happens next?
Once you submit an application you’ll be sent 3 online assessments that will take no longer than one hour in total.
We will then be in touch to confirm the next steps of the process.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
831 total views, 2 today