Cabin Crew Instructor Cabin Crew Instructor
French bee is looking for people who thrive in a challenging, customer focused environment. We are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be too.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Cabin Crew Department team and we are delighted to now be recruiting for the position of Cabin Crew Instructor – Career & Recruitment
The Cabin Crew Instructor is directly responsible to the Cabin Crew Director and works proactively within the Cabin Crew Department. You will be responsible for managing the Cabin Crew Training, capitalizing your training and coaching skills to develop individuals to reach their full potential and achieve French bee training objectives.
The Cabin Crew Instructor will be responsible for delivering theoretical and practical elements of training both ground and airborne, conducting training and check flights, observation and appraisal duties to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and company requirements. Promoting a safety culture within French bee, you will be required to remain operationally current and maintain excellent customer service skills and act as an ambassador and role model for all French bee Cabin Crew.
Additional responsibilities include office-based duties.
- Produce, update and maintain all Cabin Crew Department manuals
- Complete Cabin Crew performance feedback reviews forms, probation and compliance checks onbehalf of the Cabin Crew Director
- Ensure all training material meets both French bee standard and regulatory compliance
- Design and organise Assessment/Interview days for cabin crew recruitment and promotion opportunities,
- Undertake all required Line Training for Cabin Crew
- Undertake promotion training and check flights to qualify both Cabin Crew, Cabin Crew Leaders and Instructors
- Produce and maintain all Cabin Crew training records to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Become subject matter expert in the company operational manuals OMA, OMD, OME, CCOM
- Provide Support to the Cabin Crew Director in all aspects of the role, attending meetings, maintaining up to date communications with other departments and providing feedback
- Deliver training both theory and practical, in accordance with all regulatory requirements
- Engage effectively with the Cabin Crew team, supporting the Cabin Crew Director with all aspects of their welfare, performance and discipline
- Champion French bee Safety Management System and undertake departmental monitoring
Behaviors & Experience required
- Demonstrable knowledge of EU OPS and EASA Rules
- A minimum two year experience as Cabin Crew Leader or relevant experience
- High personal standards to establish the best possible French bee customer interface
- Demonstrable leadership skills and strong technical knowledge
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- A demonstrable passion for both Safety and Customer Service
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good standard of computer literacy (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capacity to observe and deliver feedback on Cabin Crew performance
- Impeccable record of attendance and performance (internal candidates only)
- No disciplinary action within the period of 12 months (internal candidates only)
- Instructor qualification in Aviation Security, CRM and Aviation Medicine
- Previous supervisory experience as a Cabin Crew Leader in other airlines
- Demonstrable experience of checking and appraising individuals and processes within an airlineenvironment
- Previous experience of updating and maintaining departmental manuals including Cabin Safety Manual
- Experience in supporting the administration of regulatory documentation
- Previous experience as trainer or line checking.
If applicable, you will be required to provide documented evidence from your previous employer to support your application.
Closing date for applications is Monday the 9th of August 2021.
How to Apply
331 total views, 1 today