Cabin Crew Cabin Crew Bucharest, Romania
Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT DAYS!
We are constantly recruiting – browse through the upcoming events nearest to you.
RECRUITMENT DAY good to knows:
Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
Arrive sharply on time and be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
Bring your updated English CV with ID photo.
Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- Wizz Air UK (Luton): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What can we offer:
Perks and benefits: competitive salary, social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
Work-life balance: no layovers – opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events
- BASE EVENTS: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day etc.
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: open flights, anniversary events
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
53 total views, 1 today