Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and the company has seen substantial growth in its recent history . We are therefore expanding our team and are looking for Cabin Crew to join Heston Airlines.
- Execution of duties related to the safety of the passengers and aircraft;
- Ensure passengers comfort and satisfaction;
- Performance of in-flight sales and cash handling;
- Administering first aid to the passengers;
- Dealing with the emergencies in accordance with Heston Airlines policies and procedures;
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
- EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- EASA Cabin Crew Medical report;
- An EU citizen holding a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travel;
- Must not have a criminal record in any international jurisdiction;
- Is able to read, write and communicate in English language;
- Minimum high school diploma;
- At least one year of recent experience as an operating cabin crew (experience on A320 family is an advantage);
- Ability to travel and work a 24/7 roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Interesting and challenging position in a startup environment;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth.