Cabin Crew B737 Cabin Crew Stansted Airport
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce. BroadSword, our VIP charter air service, offer unparalleled bespoke and personalised air travel solutions. Our Boeing 737 fleet enhances our VIP offering and we are seeking experienced Cabin Crew Members to join us.
The aircraft will primarily be based at Stansted Airport, but will operate out of several UK airports as required. As a non-scheduled airline, the flying you do will be both varied and interesting. We are currently looking for crew on a zero hours contract, however different contract options may become available in the future.
Your role will be to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers whilst onboard and the successful candidates will have the following:
- Previous flying experience as Cabin Crew (preferably within the last 5 years) and hold a valid ‘Attestation of Cabin Crew Initial Training’
- Previous experience operating both commercially and privately, with charter flying experience a significant advantage
- Be an excellent team player with a positive, warm and friendly approach.
- Organised and willing to go above and beyond the flying role, pre and post flight, to achieve the customer service standards expected.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a passion to provide our customers with a genuine, VIP experience. (Previous experience in a VIP customer service role is an advantage.)
- Be highly professional with exceptional standards of personal grooming and a good level of fitness to satisfy emergency procedure requirements.
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Current passport with no travel limitations
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, letting us know why you would like to join us. Please also include your home address, salary expectations and current notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 27th November 2020
889 total views, 1 today