Cabin Crew Seasonal Cabin Crew Dublin Norwegian
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Minimum 20 years’ old
• Heigth minimum 160 cm
• Swimming skills at least 200 meters
• Be able to comply with our uniform regulations, no visible tattoo and piercings when in uniform
• Clean Criminal record
• Good physique
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• You live in the greater Dublin area or are willing to relocate
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Able to Reach into overhead bins
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and adaptable to irregular working hours
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets.
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
How to ApplyApply HERE
394 total views, 4 today