Cabin Crew Cabin Crew in Jet Time OY with base in Helsinki
Jet Time seek Cabin Crew on Boeing 737, with start in spring 2019.
We are looking for experienced cabin crew and employees who are new to the airline industry, who can tackle many different work tasks. Your primary task is to be responsible for safety on board. You should as a person like to give an outstanding service to our many guests on board our aircrafts.
As an employee in Jet Time, you can work all days, all year round and at all times of the day, just as you regularly will be staying overnight at a hotel on one of our destinations.
As a person, we expect that you:
• Are service minded, flexible and persistent
• Have a great spirit and great energy
• Are initiative and outgoing
• Have the ability to overview and a sense of situation
• Are collaborative and independent
Additionally, there are requirements that you should fulfil:
• Generally good health physically as well as psychologically
• Height between 160-190 cm
• Swimming skills for at least 200 meters
• Clean criminal record
Furthermore, we want you to fulfil the following:
• You must be fluent in Finnish and it would be an advantage being able to understand Scandinavian languages orally and in writing
• To be in an advanced level in English (an English test is to be taken during training period)
• To have fulfilled an upper secondary education, High School or other business-relevant education or experience
• To have 2 years of experience from the service industry, cabin crew experience or as a guide, nurse, nursing assistant, social and health care worker, hotel and restaurant business, travel business etc.
How about the Cabin Crew training?
Jet Time provides you with training, which takes place at our Head Quarter in Kastrup, CPH in April 2019. You must pay the living costs in connected with your stay. Jet Time will cover accommodation costs. The training is unpaid and takes approx. 4 weeks. The training ends with an exam that you must pass in order to get employment in Jet Time on a temporary contract from May 2019 until end of September 2019. If there is a need, there will be a possibility to prolong the employment.
The training will among other things cover:
• Emergency training
• Technological aircraft knowledge
• First aid
• Passenger service
• Service and sales training
Starting basic salary €2052 plus supplements
If you desire more information:
Please contact Crew Service on mail: email@example.com
Please register as soon as possible, but no later than 15th January 2019, in our recruitment system where you must attach cv and application in English.
We will start the recruitment process in December 2018.
Jet Time is a Danish-owned airline which was airborne in 2006. Jet Time’s business areas are IT Charter Flights and ACMI, which are all performed on a fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft. Jet Time merely operates as a Business-to-Business company by delivering flight transportation solutions to charter companies and airlines as well as private companies and public institutions. Since the start-up, Jet Time has grown to become the largest Danish-owned airline.
How to ApplyApply HERE
29 total views, 1 today